Westview Centre4Women would not exist without the generous support of everyday people who help us pay the bills
There are three ways to support WC4W:
1. Clothing and food donations:
We take any women’s or children’s clothes in good repair. We are also looking for linens, towels, dishes, books, pots pans household items. nothing bigger than a microwave. Items can be dropped off at the centre during regular hours– Tues-Thurs, 10 am to 4pm.
2. Financial support:
Send e-transfer to email@example.com
Why do every day people give their hard earned money?
- Some of these people give because they are part of the Centre’s Family. They see our community as their home and to them it seems right that they help meet the ongoing needs of our community. Because they already give of their time and their hospitality, it is only natural that they would contribute financially as well.
- Some people give because they are part of our extended family. They are our Parents, Grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts. They love us and are happy to see our little community grow.
- Some are friends and community members who have moved on to other cities & communities but have gained much of their identity and commitment to our community from their time spent at the at Westview Christian Fellowship or Westview Centre4Women.
- Some have no specific connection to the Centre but see something special in what we do: people who share our values and want to see the work we do continue.
How Can I Make A Donation?
You can make a donation by writing a cheque to Westview Christian Fellowship. Please note in the memo that it is for Westview Centre4Women. Currently, Westview Centre4Women is in the process of applying for its own charitable number. Until the application process is complete donations to WC4W can be made through Westview Christian Fellowship.
Cheques can be mailed to:
124 Queenston Street
St. Catharines, Ontario
Online donations to WC4W can be made through Westview Christian Fellowships’ Canadahelps.org page. Please be sure after you click donate, that you select “Westview Centre4Women” in the Fund/Designation section. CLICK HERE for step by step instructions.
Can I Set Up A Monthly Giving Plan?
Yes, that would be amazing! You have two options available:
- Send us 12 post dated cheques to the address above. Fill them out and send them just like described above (We encourage this option for regular contributors as it saves us money by avoiding Canadahelps’ fee).
- Sign up for a monthly automatic withdrawal through CanadaHelps form linked above.
Can I Get A Tax Receipt For My Donation?
Absolutely! Westview is registered charity with the Canadian Government. If your full name and address does not appear on your cheque, please be sure to include a note with your donation that states your full Name & Current Address. Receipts will be issued at the beginning of the following year, in time to file your income tax receipts.
3. Sign up for our bi-yearly newsletter